Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hack, Hack, Cough, Cough... Move, Move, Unpack, Unpack

YAY!!!!! We are in our new home!!! Dan and I moved on December 5th amid some intense bronchitis etc. But we feel so incredibly blessed. We feel like pinching ourselves regularly to be blessed with such a lovely home and so much space.

Dan got sick November 29th. He stayed home for 3 work days, then braved going back when he thought he was feeling better. I learned not to sleep in the same room with "sickie". Too dangerous. Dec 3rd I started with a cough and by Friday morning I couldn't talk well. I ended up being out of work for 6 days.

But we moved!!! Thanks to a great ward family, many strong Priesthood brethren and their families, Dan moved some big items Friday with my friend Jeff, then the rest of the boxes et al were moved Saturday. I tried to help, but kept my distance so I wouldn't spread whatever we had. Mom bravely came to cheer us on and help, despite our sickness. Thank you to all who helped!!! Thanks Mom, the Browns, the Bourques, Risks, Easters, Tillemans, Heather Byington, and anyone else I forgot! You were all so wonderful!

No comments: